It’s essential to make sure your project comes in on schedule and to budget so we believe in getting it right first time. That’s why we have a 100% success rate on the implementation of projects.
Many charities have idiosyncrasies in the way in which they function. The number of employees, volunteers and fundraisers will vary from one organisation to another. That is why we configure Cascade to suit your needs, ensuring your system will evolve alongside your business long into the future. We offer comprehensive HR software with optional integrated payroll software, which offers interdepartmental transparency and better relationships with finance departments.
Some of the functions of Cascade’s HR Software:
- Build and manage comprehensive employee records including attendance, job history, training documents, online payslips and more
- Create a system tailored to your organisation, with editable fields and screens, and the ability to build many more using our unique system designer
- Utilise our powerful reporting functionality, to understand complex data, identify trends, measure cost-derivatives and plan future actions, in only a few simple clicks
- Manage working patterns, create online forms, identify skill sets and so much more
- Give your employees the tools to update their own personal details, complete surveys, request holidays, submit training course applications, and more
- Use Cascade as an engagement tool to devolve appropriate responsibilities to managers and employees, streamline Human Resources and drive payroll efficiencies
- Use Workflow functionality as a quality control tool within your system – ensuring best practice procedures are carried out by the right people, at the right time.
Watch the teaser from Ice Bucket Challenge Charity, the Motor Neurone Disease Association. The ‘watch word’ for the CIPD HRSS 2015 conference presentation will be “Prepare, Prepare, Prepare!” Make sure you understand what you want and make sure that you’ve really thought about how the system will work before you even start to talk to suppliers.
Why not create some user stories and reports you would like to produce, we’ll happily demonstrate how easy it is to produce in Cascade BOOK DEMO
Read case study: “Prepare, prepare, prepare” – The HR Software journey of Ice-Bucket Challenge charity MND Association.CASE STUDY