It’s essential to make sure your project comes in on schedule and to budget so we believe in getting it right first time. We pride ourselves on our 100% success rate on the implementation of projects.
Bespoke HR Software for Charities
Charities are individual in the way in which they function. The number of employees, volunteers and fundraisers will vary from one organisation to another. That is why we configure Cascade to suit your needs. We make sure your system will evolve alongside your charity long into the future. We offer comprehensive HR software for Charities with optional integrated payroll software, to bring transparency and better relationships with finance departments.
Some of the benefits of CascadeHR :
- Build and manage comprehensive employee records. This includes attendance, job history, training documents, online payslips and more.
- Create a system tailored to your organisation. With editable fields and screens, and the ability to build many more using our unique system designer.
- Utilise our powerful reporting functionality, to understand complex data. Easily identify trends, measure cost-derivatives and plan future actions, in only a few clicks.
- Manage working patterns, create online forms, identify skill sets and so much more.
- Give your employees the tools to update their own personal details. Plus, they can complete surveys, request holidays, submit training course applications, and more.
- Use Cascade as an engagement tool to devolve appropriate responsibilities to managers and employees. This will help streamline Human Resources and drive payroll efficiencies.
- Use Workflow functionality as a quality control tool within your system. This will ensure best practice procedures are carried out by the right people, at the right time.
Why not create some user stories and reports you would like to produce? We’ll happily demonstrate how easy it is to produce in Cascade. BOOK DEMO
Read case study: “Prepare, prepare, prepare” – The HR Software journey of Ice-Bucket Challenge charity MND Association.CASE STUDY