Please note: if you have any questions about any of the information contained below, please contact email@example.com. Please do not contact the featured business directly.
- Brethertons is one of the largest law firms in Oxfordshire, currently employing 200+ staff.
- It was crucial to maintain the provision of outstanding HR services to support a positive internal culture and staff development
- Management and employee self-service functionality was required to reduce administration
- Payroll provisions would need to accommodate a diverse range of employees with varying benefits
- Brethertons sought a system capable of supporting them long into the future.
- One supplier to deliver both HR Software and Payroll Bureau services. No third party software technology used
- A cost effective yet configurable human resource product that evolves to the evolving needs of the client
- A payroll bureau service that’s fully integrated with the HR system
- A cloud based solution that offers future technological flexibility
- An intelligent management too that proactively prompts and encourages change.
Want to see our HR and Payroll Software in action? Why not book a demonstration with our consultants, to see how Cascade would work for your company?BOOK DEMO
Want to know more about Brethertons Solicitors’ HR software journey? Read the full story.CASE STUDY
Brethertons is an award-winning, full-service law firm with solicitors practising in Rugby, Banbury, Bicester and London. Clients span everything from small owner-managed businesses to large multinational companies, and families to individuals. Whatever the nature of Brethertons’ work, the focus is to always provide a high quality service.
Brethertons has a positive internal culture that supports the well-being, involvement and development of staff, and their engagement, motivation and reward ensures extremely low turnover levels. Therefore, it is crucial to maintain the provision of outstanding HR services.
The HR and payroll teams sought a more proactive and intelligent solution. Cascade was selected as the HR solutions provider because;
- Cascade provides both HR software and a payroll bureau service – Brethertons considered it imperative to find one supplier to satisfy both requirements
- Cascade is a cost-effective yet configurable product that can easily evolve to meet Brethertons’ ever-changing needs and objectives
- The system proactively prompts processes and encourages change – it will not hold Brethertons back
- It is an intelligent management tool that is much more than just a databank. With Cascade, Brethertons can increase their HR and payroll headcount according to their business strategy, not simply to undertake administration
- The HR solution can be cloud based and so offers Brethertons future technological flexibility.
It became clear that Cascade satisfied the criteria of the HR and payroll teams, but budgetary sign-off was still required from the board. However the business case for Cascade was in fact very strong. It was clear that workflows could add value and improve efficiencies in wider areas of the organisation, for example operational management. Cascade very much aligned with Brethertons’ goal to invest in ‘next generation technologies’.