Please note: if you have any questions about any of the information contained below, please contact email@example.com. Please do not contact the featured business directly.
- A complex IT infrastructure with complications in accessing the existing HR system
- A growing team that worked off-site, requiring remote access to the HR Software
- The need for a web based system that would enable CPM’s HR professionals, managers and employees to get much more from their new technology.
- A 100% web based solution, allowing all of CPM’s employees access from all networks and personal computers
- Instant software upgrades, deployed automatically and as soon as functionality becomes available
- Improved MI and reporting tools.
Want to see our HR and Payroll Software in action? Why not book a demonstration with our consultants, to see how Cascade would work for your company?BOOK DEMO
Want to know more about CPM Ireland’s HR software journey? Read the full story.CASE STUDY
Irish sales and marketing firm CPM revolutionised its approach to Human Resources by investing in Cascade’s award-winning HR technology.
When Cascade’s core HR, training and recruitment modules were rolled out, it revolutionised the team’s approach to managing staff. Gone were the days of wondering whether or not data existed in vast paper archives, before manually inputting information into basic spreadsheets. Now CPM held rich information about every employee, and this data was much more accessible. The HR team also amassed a more comprehensive grasp of HR processes and activities, allowing value-adding reports to be generated quickly, and in only a few clicks.
Yet the true benefits of Cascade were still not being fully realised. CPM had opted to host the software on the company’s own servers – a popular installation route for many Cascade clients. However the complex infrastructure for this particular organisation meant that users had to first log-in to CPM’s servers – located in the UK – before they could access Cascade. If working remotely, quick and simple tasks could become somewhat laborious. Worse still, if employees were working in the field using client computers, they could not use Cascade whatsoever because they had no way of entering the CPM network.
A Human Resources Solution found in a Cloud
In only a six week period, CPM liaised with Cascade regarding the feasibility of opting to outsource the hosting of the software with Cascade Cloud. They worked collaboratively with the software experts to address any potential apprehensions, finalised costs, planned and executed the project, and then transferred across to Cascade’s hosted solution.
The data migration phase was carefully executed and completed ahead of schedule, minimising the downtime experienced by CPM’s HR team.
CPM has not been disappointed with the results since moving into the cloud. Indeed, the benefits have been numerous:
- Users of the software now utilise a unique and secure URL which facilitates instant access into Cascade HR, regardless of employee location or the computer being used
- The high performance hosting means the technology’s availability is unparalleled, enabling the HR team to work much more efficiently
- Since the transition to the cloud, CPM’s HR Generalist Killian Doherty has noted a significant drop in the number of technical problems encountered. For example, documents can now be uploaded and downloaded consistently, and with ease. The HR team no longer relies on CPM’s IT infrastructure, meaning their work remains undisrupted even if internal technology issues occur
- If any technical matters do arise, Cascade’s Service Desk has a much clearer view of what may be causing the issue and queries can be quickly addressed. Killian notes that ‘communication channels are coherent and responsive’
- CPM, like other Cascade Cloud customers, benefits from instant software upgrades as soon as new functionality becomes available. The technology is deployed to all hosted clients simultaneously, because Cascade’s development team does not have to schedule a time to gain access to client servers before the system can be updated
- Ongoing investment in server upgrades and necessary Microsoft licenses is now Cascade’s responsibility, thus saving all cloud clients a vast amount of money and headache.