Please note: if you have any questions about any of the information contained below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the featured business directly.
- A commercial law firm employing 130 people with plans for expansion over the coming 3-5 years
- Inconsistent personnel data in varying formats that needed to be consolidated
- A requirement for HR software and particularly self service that would automate and improve processes, freeing up HR time to focus on HR development and project work.
- A HR Solution which allows for all people data to be stored in one place
- Implementation of the Core HR System, with Workflow and Self Service
- Superb reporting and monitoring, empowering managing partners to create their own MI reports
- After-sales support, including training, client services and user groups.
Want to see our HR and Payroll Software in action? Why not book a demonstration with our consultants, to see how Cascade would work for your company?BOOK DEMO
Read Muckle LLP’s HR Software case study in full.CASE STUDY
Muckle LLP is a commercial law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Specialisms include commercial, corporate finance, property, employment, dispute resolution, debt recovery, public sector and private client services. The company has approximately 130 people with a view to increasing that to approximately 200 over the coming 3-5 years.
The growth of the firm meant that there was an increasing requirement for a robust people information and reporting solution. So the investment in HR software and particularly self service would automate and improve processes to free up HR time to focus on HR development and project work.
Muckle LLP has seen a whole host of benefits since adopting the Cascade HR Software:
- People data is now available in one easily-accessible and secure place
- Reporting is superb. Query builder has made a huge difference to the business’ ability to extract, manipulate and report on data. New screens and relevant fields can also be added to capture further important information
- Through self service Muckle LLP has been able to give the business development team access to query builder so that they can extract the various data sets required for tenders
- The Managing Partner and other senior people are now doing their own reporting instead of asking HR. It is so straightforward
- It has also helped Muckle LLP achieve an award for equality and diversity because the firm has been able to rectify any issues surrounding the monitoring of equal opportunities
- Cascade has helped facilitate better monitoring both through reporting and the survey module which enables the client to continually collect data
- The ability to monitor leave and absence is way ahead of where Muckle LLP was twelve months ago
Self service implementation was extremely smooth which is a credit to how intuitive it is as a system.