Please note: if you have any questions about any of the information contained below, please contact email@example.com. Please do not contact the featured business directly.
Together Housing has experienced a significant change management journey since it was formed in 2011. But having restructured the leadership team, senior management team and then the entire organisation – before harmonising terms and conditions and conducting a group-wide job evaluation – the consolidation of technologies was perhaps the next logical step…
- A complex business with its matrix structure, employees in numerous locations and the provision of varied services
- Payroll had to go live after year end (April 2015) therefore the project timescales would have to be worked back from this date
- A need to prove a return on investment – annual value for money statements formed part of the housing sector’s regulatory framework
- An opportunity for the HR team to attain, interrogate and act upon robust management information, with relative ease.
- One unified solution, rather than five disparate systems, would introduce more efficient ways of working and a central, intelligent and integrated piece of technology
- Stronger technology would be a real enabler for greater employee engagement
- Streamlined processes and reduced unnecessary admin would shorten the time required to undertake tasks such as collating data for reports
- A ‘futureproofed’ solution, Together can now create new screens, build more best-practice processes and uncover further trends and opportunities in the software, as the organisation continues to evolve.
Read our whitepaper. HR thought leaders focus on the subject of best-practice change management, whilst providing ‘real world’ examples from the UK’s 11th largest housing association, Together Housing. WHITEPAPER
Interested to know more? Read Together Housing’s Case Study in full.CASE STUDY