Cascade HR Ltd Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Once you have registered by completing the competition entry form with Cascade HR Ltd, you will be deemed to have entered the Prize Draw promotion.
- The closing date for the competition is 5:00pm on November 17th 2017, and is limited to one per person.
- Once you have entered the competition and completed the form, your details may be used by Cascade HR Ltd for promotional marketing campaigns and email updates. By entering the competition you give your express permission for this.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age on the date you submit your details and, if requested by Cascade HR Ltd, shall provide evidence of your age.
- Employees of Cascade HR Ltd, their families, or any persons directly or indirectly connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Cascade HR Ltd shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Competition or in respect of the Prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and whilst Cascade HR Ltd may endeavour to provide an alternative prize, it shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.
- Cascade HR Ltd will do its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered as quickly as possible, but cannot guarantee this and are bound by the limitations of suppliers at the time of placing any order.
- Cascade HR Ltd will arrange for the prizes to be delivered, at its cost to the winner’s address within Great Britain only.
- There is no cash alternative. Cascade HR Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time should this be deemed necessary.
- Under the terms of the Bribery Act 2010, the provision of these prizes and the undertaking of this competition should, under no circumstances, give Cascade HR Ltd customers or contacts the impression that they are under an obligation to confer any business advantage, or that their independence in the conduct of their business will be affected.
2017 Cascade HR Ltd.