Key benefits of our workflow module:
- Create your own best-practice processes, tailored to your organisation’s needs
- Prompt the right people, to carry out the right tasks, at the right time
- Empower line managers and employees
- Reduce the likelihood of error by guiding users through a process
- Avoid important tasks being overlooked or forgotten
- Ensure the correct authorisation routes are pursued
- Facilitate the flow of important information throughout your organisation
- Heighten business-wide efficiencies
Interested in what we have to offer? Why not book a FREE demonstration with a consultant to see how Cascade would work for your company?BOOK DEMO
Download our useful guide, for further information about the module and screenshots of the software.DOWNLOAD PDF
Workflow makes your HR systems and processes work more efficiently.
As you can see, the benefits of making work flow in your organisation, are fundamental to business success. Without the best-practice completion of tasks, however simple, or the adherence to processes that underpin your company’s progression, communication channels can fall down and errors can creep in.
That’s why Cascade created this module, empowering clients to consider their departmental or business objectives, before setting up processes that will help them achieve their goals. Workflow is easy to use, so once you’ve set up one new automated process, you’ll already be excitedly thinking about the next!
One of the most popular modules within Cascade’s HR software suite, Workflow complements our core Human Resources functionality perfectly. Here are just some of the things you can do in Cascade Workflow:
- Send mail-merge emails to inform users of action they need to take
- Prompt users to make decisions based on user-defined decision tasks. Their responses dictate the workflow thereafter
- Make automated decisions based on user-defined criteria
- Mail merge MS Word documents
- Send user-defined surveys such as course evaluations, automatically
- Prompt users to confirm they’ve completed a task by updating a tick box
- Send user-defined online forms such as self-certification
- Create diary entries to remind users of events
Whether you want to use Workflow to just manage holiday or training requests, or you utilise the technology to handle other processes such as fleet car insurance renewals or probation period extensions, the concept is simple – guide users through processes, and deliver forms, instructions, screens and decisions to the right people at the right time, thereby ensuring best practice.