HR and payroll software that is flexible, affordable and accessible
If you’ve decided Cascade is the HR and payroll software provider best suited to your needs – or our technology is at least on your shortlist – we know which question you’ll want answered next.
How much does it all cost?
With Cascade, there are no high upfront license fees. Instead we offer an affordable, annual subscription to our cloud-based system, based on the number of employees you have and the modules you decide to invest in.
That means the software is cost-effective and accessible for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Budgetary sign off is usually easier to obtain too because you don’t need that initial lump sum!
Also included within this annual subscription is:
- Free, easy and instant access to our functionality updates and bug fixes, as soon as they’re available
- Introductory user training for new starters to your HR team
- Uninterrupted access to our award-winning service desk for queries large or small
- Complimentary monthly webinars, designed to further streamline your use of the software and improve your return on investment
- Invitations to our annual user groups, providing peer networking opportunities, ‘hints and tips’ sessions and the chance to see our latest software developments before anyone else
- Access to our client portal, complete with white papers, guides, resources and more.
Having worked on more than 800 implementations across a wide range of sectors, we also have a specific pricing model available for charities and not-for- profit organisations – contact us to find out more.
Interested in what we have to offer? Why not book a demonstration with a Cascade consultant, to see how our software could work for your company.BOOK A DEMO
Need some advice on how to choose the right HR technology. Read our best-practice guide to sourcing, selecting and buying the right product for you.WHITE PAPER