Cascade’s client support continues long after the implementation and ‘go live’ of a new HR software solution. Our inclusive aftersales services therefore include:
- A dedicated account manager, designated to offer support and advice throughout the lifetime of your software, and tasked to ensure you continually achieve the greatest functionality and ROI from your system
- Free, regular site visits, which allow the opportunity for more in-depth discussions and meetings between your account manager and key members of your HR and/or payroll teams – we’ll leave no stone unturned if there’s an opportunity to improve
- Demonstrations of new or previously untapped software functionality or modules, that we feel may drive further efficiencies, cost savings, legislative compliance or employee engagement, within your business
- Complimentary User Groups that offer the chance to network and learn from other Cascade clients, hear the latest updates from industry bodies such as the CIPP or Pensions Regulator, and glean further software-specific insight from our very own technology experts
- A secure online customer portal, which provides 24/7 access to forums, advice-led resources and FAQs, and provides a hub in which clients can log and track queries or requests for information from our Leeds-based service desk
- Regular client newsletters, which summarise our current news, views, advice and updates, plus calendar reminders of important upcoming events. Newsletters also provide the opportunity to provide feedback and participate in Cascade’s research activities
- This account management is the responsibility of our client services team, not our sales function. This means they’re focused on, your business and your optimum ongoing utilisation of the software, not sales targets!
Interested in what we have to offer? Why not book a demonstration with a Cascade consultant, to see how our software could work for your company?BOOK DEMO
Are you an existing client? Contact your account manager on 0113 255 4115 to talk about your HR Software’s potential.Contact Us
If you’ve navigated a few pages of our website you’ll know that we talk a lot about long-term client relationships and our continued commitment to software success years after your ‘go live’ date.
But ‘the proof is in the pudding’ of course. It’s not enough for us to simply talk about how much we want to help you. We actually need to do it.
That’s why we offer such an extensive portfolio of account management services, delivered by incredibly experienced Cascade employees who know our software inside out. These services are important because, as much as we seek to empower you from day one to ensure you make best use of your software moving forward, nobody knows the technology like the people who’ve lived and breathed it since its inception.
So, as your organisation continues to evolve – and the wider HR and payroll landscape experiences ongoing changes – our account managers can prove a very value-adding asset for your business. They’ll get to the heart of your company and seek to provide new advice, suggestions and software configurations that you may not have thought of. And, in addition to site visits, team meetings and software demonstrations, they’ll provide further opportunities for you to think a little more creatively about the use of your system. You’ll have access to a range of free white papers, Top 10 Tips resources and newsletters, not to mention our secure client portal and Cascade’s renowned and incredibly popular user groups.
Hear Neil Lewis, head of account management at Cascade, talk a little bit more about the after sales services we have to offer. Watch our short video…
This approach is not one traditionally adopted by software vendors, who typically task their sales forces with the management of client satisfaction levels. However the priority in these scenarios can often become blurred – the focus should be to optimise customers’ system utilisation, not achieve sales targets.
At Cascade, account management is therefore a dedicated client service, not part of our sales function. This costs us more as a business, because we need more staff. However it is a more effective approach. You receive a better quality service and satisfaction levels soar as a result, which leads to loyal clients who are keen to recommend us.
A 96% client retention rate is evidence that our account managers are a crucial element of our ‘product’ offering. If you’d like to hear exactly how our customers have benefitted from their support, why not explore our testimonials library, or let us put you in touch with them?