Key features of Cascade’s Self Service HR software:
- Give your employees the tools to update their own personal details, complete surveys, request holidays, submit training course applications, and more
- Empower line managers to take better care of their teams too, by enabling them to accept/reject holiday requests, manage absences or authorise appointments, for example
- You decide the features that each individual can/cannot utilise, and how they can interact with data – everyone uses the same software, but it’s your system, you’re in control
- Each user can have several profiles, depending on the nature of their role(s) in an organisation and the number of responsibilities they have. One single individual can be an employee, a line manager, a first aider and a company director, for instance
- By devolving the right amount of responsibility, to the right people, at the right time, you free up resource within the HR team to undertake more strategic, value-adding tasks and activities, raising your profile as a result
- Use Self Service to heighten employees’ engagement with HR and their ‘buy in’ to the software, not to mention communication throughout the business
- Combine Self Service with Workflow to ensure best practice processes are being followed at all times. Cascade will guide employees or line managers through every step of a task, and present them with the forms, instructions, screens or documents that they need
- Self Service is of value to your payroll department too – they can deliver online payslips and authorise payroll-related changes to data such as bank details for instance. The list goes on
- Facilitate even easier Self Service access through our Mobile App – engage with your employees wherever they may be!
Interested in what we have to offer? Why not book a FREE demonstration with a consultant, to see how Cascade would work for your company?Book Demo
Self Service will, quite possibly, be the single most important module within your HR system. Read our white paper for top tips from our clients using this functionality.WHITE PAPER
As HR and payroll teams throughout the UK strive to work ever-smarter, it’s perhaps no surprise that Self Service functionality is in such high demand. The tool puts employees and managers in control of their own HR data, relieving the administrative pressures placed on Human Resources and payroll professionals, and creating opportunities for them to undertake more strategic activities, whilst heightening engagement and communication levels in the process.
Cascade might not be the only HR software supplier to offer such functionality. But we’ve thought carefully about how:
- Our Self Service module will most benefit businesses on a company-wide scale
- It will achieve the greatest level of efficiencies, throughout varied private sector and not-for-profit organisations
- To ensure the software it is best received by the entire workforce
When it comes to Self Service HR software, our people are as equally important as our technology. They’re the Human Resources and payroll experts who live and breathe the system and its capabilities, and who have guided clients through hundreds of successful implementations and roll outs. And they’re the same people that will support you with the careful introduction of Self Service, to ensure your workforce understands and embraces this clever tool.
We know that the roll-out of Self Service can be a daunting task. But you needn’t worry – we have a 100% success rate, and are here to support you every step of the way.
Our product consultants will advise how and when to conduct the roll out, suggesting perhaps that you trial the functionality with a pilot group to begin with. We also tend to recommend that you phase the roll out, concentrating on the areas that create the most administrative burden first, to achieve maximum immediate benefit. Other, perhaps non-essential elements, such as online appraisals and course applications, can be introduced over time.
Each of our clients is unique though, so we’ll work with you to understand the best course of action for your workforce.
Self Service is one of the most powerful tools available to HR departments – let us show you just how revolutionary it can be…