Thanks to the key features of our talent management module you can:
- Create a fair, objective and value-adding review process, designed to benefit all involved
- Schedule and manage appraisals when timely, with the input of all relevant parties
- Efficiently carry out feedback to give comprehensive employee reviews – we power the distribution and collation of review questions and answers to streamline efficiencies
- Clearly communicate with all involved to ensure the process – and its benefits – are understood, and best practice is followed
- Review post-based competencies and/or assign personalised individual competencies as required, and combine with our Training module for powerful personnel development
- Conveniently store employees’ individual talent management records, past and present, in one central hub, rather than on multiple screens or forms
- Ensure full feedback visibility, including charts and average scores, for easy review analysis, and control the timed availability of this information
- Generate scheduled talent management reports in conjunction with our renowned Query Builder tool, to further illustrate the company’s personnel performance, trends, costs and possible challenges/opportunities.
Interested in what we have to offer? Why not book a FREE demonstration with a consultant, to see how Cascade would work for your company?Book Demo
Download our useful guide, for further information about the module and screenshots of the software.DOWNLOAD PDF
Did you know..? A strong talent brand – the culmination of what talent thinks, feels, and shares about your company as a place to work – reduces cost per hire by over 50% and lowers turnover rates by 28%*
If your line managers or employees continue to question the purpose of appraisals, the answer is three-fold:
- They measure the extent to which a salary increase or other reward may be justified
- They identify training and development needs that will support the employee’s ability to help achieve your organisation’s wider objectives
- They aid that individual’s progression by trying to predict future career and skill development opportunities
Of course other intelligence may be uncovered as part of a carefully scheduled appraisal process too. There may be underlying issues within a departmental team, for instance, which are hindering performance levels or job satisfaction. Or a review may highlight the need for additional training, if that employee is unable to realistically fulfil the expectations the business has for them.
A comprehensive appraisal process, when carried out effectively and objectively, will benefit the employee and wider organisation alike. So will this be the next module you consider as part of your comprehensive HR software solution?
*LinkedIn – Global Recruiting Trends 2015